At Sunset Sprinkler Service, LLC, we offer professional sprinkler blowout services to clean out your sprinklers, improve their performance, and get them ready for colder weather. With our blowout services, you’ll protect your sprinklers from damage, keep them well-maintained, and ensure they last a lifetime.
Our services can be booked in advance or on short notice and are available for both commercial and residential sprinkler systems. For quality sprinkler blowouts, be sure to give us a call at (970) 286-4290 today.
Sprinkler Blowout Services by Sunset Sprinkler Service, LLC
To keep your sprinkler system working well, a sprinkler system blowout is essential. It’s the quickest and most effective way to clean out your sprinkler systems and prevent damage from freezing temperatures. A blast of pressurized air in your sprinkler pipes blows out all remaining water and residue, cleaning them out so that they can stay in perfect working condition. It’s safe, effective, and efficient.
When you choose our blowout services, you can expect to enjoy:
- On-time service
- Fast turnarounds
- Affordable prices
- Longer-lasting sprinklers
- Fewer maintenance issues
- To be completely satisfied—guaranteed
It’s best to have your sprinklers blown out in the fall, just before the coldest months of the year. To schedule yours, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Irrigation Blowout Process
To provide the most comprehensive blowout services available, we’ve developed a specialized step-by-step process for them. It goes as follows:
- Inspection: We’ll perform a full system inspection to assess the condition of your sprinklers and how to approach the job. At this stage, we can also provide you with a quote for the job.
- Preparation: We take safety seriously. That’s why we follow a rigorous preparation procedure, turning off the water supply, opening your drains, and double-checking that our air-compression system is ready to use.
- Blow Out: Next, we use our air compressor to blow all dirt, water, and residue out of your sprinkler system. We use a gentle but effective air-pressure setting to ensure our work remains safe.
- Clean Up: We’ll tidy up the work site, and we’ll set all pressure valves on the vacuum breaker in the proper positions. That way, your sprinkler system will be ready for anything.
- Post-Op Inspection: Lastly, we’ll do a final quality control check to ensure we’ve fully emptied your sprinkler system.
You’ll Love Our Sprinkler Blowout Services
We Guarantee It
We know the value of our services. When it comes to blowing out sprinkler lines, we do it best because we never cut corners, and we always give it a hundred percent no matter what. We know we do a stellar job and that we can meet the needs of our customers.
That’s why we’re proud to offer a customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied. We’ll do everything we can to live up to your expectations and leave you 100% satisfied. That’s our promise to you.
Your Top Choice for Local Sprinkler Blowouts
Get in Touch Today
Why wait? We’re ready to give you the quality service you need at the fair price you want. All it takes is for you to get in touch with us.
For local sprinkler blowouts, be sure to choose the best in the business. Be sure to choose Sunset Sprinkler Service, LLC.